Contact us

Contact us by phone at: 713-931-1111 or (toll free) 844-931-3111.

You can also send an email to or fill in the form below.

All fields are required.

Check out our privacy policy page to learn how this data is used.

I Don’t Live In Texas. What Should I Do?

Call us. We have helped our clients win cases around the country. If you need help with a case outside of Texas, we will get temporarily admitted there, or we will team up with qualified lawyers in your state.

The important thing is that our personal injury lawyers have the experience and skill to help you. We have proven it during our successful careers at the nation’s largest and most prestigious law firms.

Pro Hac Vice Admission

To be temporarily admitted in states outside of Texas, our attorneys will obtain pro hac vice admission in order to represent you where you live.

A lawyer who is not licensed in a particular state can often be admitted temporarily to handle a case for a client. This enables us to bring our skills to bear in the jurisdiction where your case is pending.

Joint Ventures With Local Counsel

The other option is to work with local counsel in the jurisdiction where we file your claim.

We have relationships with attorneys all over the country. This enables us to make sure the right people are handling each aspect of your case. The local counsel we associate with are typically paid from the same percentage contingency fee as we are, which means there is no additional cost to you, and you still only pay if we win.

No matter where you live, our personal injury attorneys will help you with your case.